This week I have shared two examples highlighting the power of lifestyle enrichment, first with the article “Love goes underground” followed by the article entitled “One sweet taxi ride” Here is why: In our environment of accelerated change, being market driven is no longer enough. You need to create your own market space that offers compellingly new enrichment to consumers rather than trying to react to a unpredictable and elusive market environment.
What are the key points for you to consider?
1. In order to infatuate, strive to be the provider of your consumers’ favorite offering. Once you achieve that, you have a hold on their attention and affection and can widen your offering palette across market spaces and industries through a brand tied to your central offering.
2. Consumers have a capacity to form only a limited number of close, emotional associations with brands and offerings from among all those they come into contact with. You want to make sure that yours is one of them.
3. The way to achieve that is to think of yourself as being in the business of providing lifestyle enrichment to consumers. This perspective allows you to stay continuously relevant to a broad audience.
4. By watching children, you can observe their total immersion in, as well as fabrication of, meaningful experiences. These observations can help to pinpoint ways you can make your offering more enriching for consumers.
5. For B2B or heavy manufacturing businesses, the concept of lifestyle and workstyle enrichment has multifaceted applications. You should consider all of these in order to broaden your strategic possibilities.